Monday, July 19, 2010

dear springfield, i miss theeee

This really is the craziest, fastest, busiest, most energetic, entertaining, non stop city i have ever experienced/will experience in my life.

I love New York City, I love the culture, but I have a post thats meant for my ranting and raving coming up.

For now, as I count down the DAYYYSS till I return (see you on the 9th, springfield!), I remember what things I am most excited to return to in that beautiful city of Bass Pro and "Kum and Go":
  1. First and foremost: my bed. no explanation needed, i feel.

  2. Sadly, proving I may have a problem, The Boogie. For those of you who dont know what I'm talking about let me just fill you in. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, the entirety of the 21+ crowd of MSU decides to see how many people can fit into one tiny hallway. This hallway is called the Boogie. Famous for 2 for $1 well drinks, $1 beers, and the old ritual free drinks on Wed before 10 (RIP), your average college kid can walk in with 5 bucks and stumble out with a smile on his/her face. Fun music, everyone you know (including the bartenders) and great prices. Man I miss that place. See you soon.


  3. My galllls xoxoxo OHHHH you would be number 2 (sorry youll never replace my want for my bed) but the thing is, not all the girl are in Springfield. Some are in STL, ones in dallas, ones in KC...so I'm excited to return to those who remain...Emma, Laur, Sam and Kristi...I cant wait for laughter fits, pranks on our neighbors and drunken debauchery. See you soon lovers (especially you EMMA!!)


  4. Big Whiskeys wings. Seriously, I love love love these and im salivating thinking of them.



  5. Coryell...ohhh coryell. I miss your pool, I miss my lofted ceilings I havent gotten to live in yet, I miss your wooden stairs that I love/hate to climb, i miss that your close to the roost and walmart (another thing I miss but I refuse to add on the list)

  6. MY CARRRRR!!! There is seriously something sooo therapeutic about getting in a car and driving. listening to musiccc window dowwwn just you and your thoughts. Especially the drive to or from StL...well only sometimes. that drive can be agrivating.

  7. The beautiful, amazing, gorgeous Vincent girls. That's right. All 5 of those little buggers (Angie your included ;) )...I miss the twins and watching them growww! I miss Darby asking me 9 million questions and always being the most positive person ever. I miss being jealous that Harper is 1/2 my age and smarter than I will ever be...and that she's always down for whatever. I miss Angie's life lessons and the way she listens. Maybe that should be moved up the list to number 4....



Anyway. I cant wait to be back, springfieldians. This place, like i said, is better than I couldve ever dreamed but I miss good ol home. Most of all I miss knowing the city. I miss having a "saturday night spot" (trops, boogie, icon DUHHH), I miss the DZ house, I miss campus and I miss seeing all my lovers out!!!




22 DAYYYSSS













1 comment: