I had a few thoughts come to mind when I realized the short amount of time I had left...
1. When am I going to fit in all the stuff I wanna do!?!?
2. Am I excited? Nervous? Anxious? Indifferent? Hmmm
3. Am I gonna move back here?
To answer number 1, I am not going to fit in all the stuff I wanna do. Things I crossed off the list as things I am no longer going to conquer:
- Visit Fenway and go to a Red Sox [not a fan so this was obvious, i just wanted to see the stadium]
- Go to Atlantic City and make a couple hundred bucks [for any of those who know me, i have been cursed with not so great luck so the couple hundred bucks was really never in the cards for me...pun intended. plus I've been to vegas which ive heard is similar...]
- Visit the Hamptons...[maybe when I'm loaded...but this really wasnt very reasonable]
- Go to a wine tasting [I can do this anywhere...and NYC isnt exactly known for its wide array of vineyards]
- Visit Carnegie Hall [I'm going to the NYC Philharmonic Concert in the park in Brooklyn and thats good enough for MEE!]
This I still plan to do:
- Yankee game
- Possibly Met game
- Tom Petty concert in Madison Sq Garden w/ Emma and Leah
- Fist pump at the Jersey shore
- Visit Coney Island and ride the ferris wheel
- Ride bikes in Central Park
- Go to Live with Regis and Kelly
- Sing Empire State of Mind at the Top of the Rock
- See someone perform at the Today Show
Pretty excited about all the stuff I have left. Will I get all of it done? I may be acting naive but I really see it to be possible. I'll keep you updated :)
To answer number 2: all of the above. I feel anxious to see everyone, sad to leave cause I love it here, excited to get back to what I know, annoyed that I have to start school in a short month (boo), but most importantly, glad that I did this. Talk about a growing experience....and being out of your comfort zone. Its been eye opening and I'm not even done yet!!
I'll let you know my answer to number 3 when this is all done with!
I think I'm going to miss you in St. Louis by about a week.
ReplyDelete